Fisher RB-400 Walk-Behind Rotary Broom
Sidewalks are one of the biggest reasons you’ll get called back to a job. The FISHER® RB-400 walk-behind rotary broom helps get walkways cleaner by scraping and sweeping snow all the way down to the surface. It’s also perfect for areas that are tight up to buildings, curbs or edging. Whether it’s just a light dusting, heavy wet snow or compacted snow that was walked on or driven on before you got to the job, the walk-behind rotary broom will take care of the situation quickly and leave you with a clean that is unmatched.
- Unique brush-head design features angled outer bristles to thoroughly clean along curbs and edging
- Adjustable broom-rotation speed and adjustable down-pressure adapt to any job
- Floating, pivoting broom head gives you five angle settings to adjust the trajectory of snow
- Quick-attach plow blade features wheels and floating design to move heavy or deep snow
- Seven-position handlebar height adjustment for operator comfort
- Active-assisted steering and freewheel feature for 360-degree turning